Wednesday, April 12, 2006

i learned something new today

everybody knows that having a big breakfast is very good for your body. but do you know why? ahhhhhh.... today let me enlighten you.

like most bloggers, i start my day by going through the other blogger's entries. as i have been mia for a few days, i have quite a lot to catch up. i went through the usual list.......and do you know what i realised? damn! everybody was talking about food! from seng kor's RM544 wahyu beef sandwich to helen's yummilicious pastries. after tempting me with chocolates from heaven, may posted more pictures of the torta cinzia she baked. so cruellllll!.

there goes my diet. as i could not have access to those saliva-drooling food, i had to contend with rummaging for a pack of jack n jill potato chips, imagining as i bite that each piece was a portion of helen's delicious siu pau. it doesn't help that my over-active imagination can actually 'smell' those wonderful aroma. damn! my mouth is watering again.

so, the first lesson in blogging....have a big hearty breakfast before you surf the blogosphere. otherwise your steel hard resolution will definitely break down and you will head for the nearest source of food.

5 comments:

Helen said...

Lucky I didn't post anything hamsap???!! LOL

I am worried for your local postman.. :-P lol

sengkor said...

lenglui ah, i think u learnt the wrong thing. u shld learn how to resists tempatations mah.. like helen says, if one day u open all post hamsup stuff.. how?

King's wife said...

ya lor, pics of food everywhere!
Too dangerous...if blog before eating lunch and dinner also cannot.
So must always blog with a full stomach...

Admin said...

eat full full already then sit down and blog is not good for your waistline.

me said...

my dear helen: no lah. hamsap wan i can tahan. wingz always post hamsap things mah....that one i can find my own source - tak apa. only your pastries i cannot get. sob! sob! i will share share with the postman. don't worry - i waiting hor.

my dear seng kor: where is the fun in resisting temptation? is i open all hamsup stories, i go into seng kor's blog loh......don't think crooked. then seng kor can preach to me to behave mah.

my dear king's wife: today i clever already...i eat full full only start to blog.

my dear ah pek: yah, true. but if not blogging, i eat full full also sit down anyway. pig mah.

my dear lickoholic: yah. yah. we live to eat mah :-) you don't enjoy food meh?

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...