Tuesday, May 30, 2006

interactive blogging?

today let's try interactive blog. as with all new techonology, interaction is the way to go. whenever you read a blog, it's mostly one way. the blogger goes on and on about something and you pass a comment, or two.

now, we start interactive blogging. today, i tell you two things about me, one that you don't know and one that you already know (or is supposed to, if you have been following closely). then when you leave comment, you tell me three things; two about you, one that i don't know and one that i already know. and one more thing about me, be it what you think about me or know about me or whatsoever. you can reveal as much about yourself or be as trivial as you like.

complicating? childish? whatever. amuse me. let's just try it for the sake of trying. why? because i thought of it. entertain a person who is bored out of her brains, ok?

ok, i'll start.....

What you don't know.....
1) i wish i can find my passion in life

What you know...
2) i love to eat maggi mee, curry of course.

now, you..................

*********************************************************************

today is the first day of the children's school holiday. as the best mum ever (my children said so what) i'm already scratching my head, trying to come up with new ideas to entertain them everyday.

yesterday, we started our first session of 'ku-ku cooking' (ku-ku referring to me, which stems from the word ku-cher meaning aunty; which is what my nieces and nephew calls me). the 4 children (not all mine) had their very first lesson of cooking from amateur me; alfredo pasta.

yes, they did it all by themselves. cutting, cooking, boiling, washing.....all right down to eating. you should see their end result..............



ok. maybe i should have taken the photo before they polished the whole thing off. but they were really fast. they finished it before i can even say 'yummmmmmmyyyyyy".

oh yes, there was also the cheezels tea-time. when was the last time you ate cheezels from your fingers? :-)

13 comments:

Wuching said...

1) i'm superman (this u know)
2) i got tested for HIV once! (this u don't know)
3) ermm..ur miss piggy?

me said...

ahhhh,my very first guinnea pig. you deserve a medal for being such a willing volunteer *grins*

1. so, if next time i need rescue from the super-villains, do i shout wuching or superman? and will you come? what is your respond time? do you rescue people from the income tax dept?

2. interesting.

3. true to the name and nature.

may said...

ooh, instant tagging!

1. I like stalking your blog (you know this one)
2. I wish I didn't hurt so easily (this you don't know)
3. I think you're one cool chick!

:)

me said...

yessssss! another victim *rubbing hands in glee* this is very nice.

1. thank you so much. eternal gratefulness. *bowing low to the ground*

2. but that's what makes you so genuine and nice and so many like to read what you write. if you are jaded and cynical like me, you will lose a bit of lustre.

3. ohmegawd! that's why i put in the third part. to have people say such nice things about me *grins* kekekeke. this one must belanja lunch....but then again, it may throw the opinions of other participants so...*quietly sits back down*

titoki said...

1) I swear like a machine gun (this u know)

2) I eat like a pig (this u don't know)

3) I think you love kids very much! :)

Admin said...

what you will never know...
my size.

what you already know..
my age.

what i know about you..
you are female.

What I just found out...
you are ku-ku

What I want to be right now..
yang guo.

me said...

dear titoki:

1. oh yes, we know that. and we love you all the more for being so true.

2. true, you look so slender we would never have guessed.

3. hmmmm....sometimes, when they don't drive me up the wall. but i do prefer them to adults because they are so true; to themselves and others

dear ah pek:

1. size for what, har? *wink wink* you are supposed to tell me the answer mah. 5cm or 10cm ler?

2. this one also i can't say with confidence. ermmmm....in my eyes, forever young.

3. huh? you read my blog for so long and you only can say for a fact that i am a woman. nothing else lar?

4 & 5: *shakes head* you read too much chinese martial arts novel or see too much tvb dramas. where is the eagle?

lickoholic said...

1) I'm a person who licks a lot and find it difficult not to lick (this you know)

2) What am I lickoholic about? (this you don't know)

3) You are not a perfect chinese lady because you don't know how to
wrap bak chang. he..he..he.....

me said...

dear lickoholic:

1. true.
2. not fair, you are supposed to tell me something. not tell me something that i know i don't know. hmmmm...you guys are misreading this.
3. eh! you not paying attention to my previous post ah? i can wrap lah. 100 marks for me.

Helen said...

1) I have a boy (this u know)
2) I still think I'm 25 (this u dun know... or u suspected?? )
3) When I first came to your blog, I thot you're single...

This is fun!!

King's wife said...

ok.
1) I am a SAHM (this u know. Do u?)
2) I read all your posts but sometimes dont comment (this u dunno)
3) I think u write well.

me said...

dear helen:

1. yes, jeff who was into the kawaii thing :-)

2. this i dunno. hmmm..25? so how old are you really *grins*

3. i wonder why?

dear king's wife:

1. erm....i dunno what's SAHM? let me go back and read all your previous posts to see if i can find the answer to that.

2. really?! and i thought i bored you away.

3. that is so nice to hear because when i read it, i just find it so boring and dull. i think i'm my biggest critique. thank you so much.

Ianfluenza said...

1) I enjoy writing about human behaviours and interactions (this you know)

2) I am not really good at communicating with people face-to-face (this you might not have known)

3) It took me a while to realise that you're a mother. hehe..

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...