Friday, May 26, 2006

my 2nd meme

yeh, yeh. my 2nd meme *rubbing hands in glee* :-) seng kor says that i have to do them after my pms, erm...the last i checked it's over and done with, so let's do it! memes are fun....but too revealing. shall i go the gila gila way....or the serious deep dark secret way.........do you people want to know what's eating inside me and what makes me tick.......or do you just want to be entertained and have a good time? let me mull this over and come back.

************

ok, on with the meme.....

I AM a good girl, but boy! do i wish i am naughty.

I JUST NOW went out by the most boring way, on the most boring trip to source for the most boring thing and here i am, bored out of my mind.

I WANT! oh yes! i want, i want, i wanttttttttttttttttttt. sighhhhhhhhh! *lighting up a cigarette* was it good for you?

I HATE all those stupid people who drives in front of me. they never signal, cannot make up their mind to turn left or right and cannot find the accelerator pedal. and i hate those people who just throw rubbish everywhere like they own the roads. and i hate those people who jump queue as if their time is precious but mine is not. and i hate those people who abuses your friendship and i hate those ........do you want me to go on? we can be here forever.

I MISS my good friend. damn! don't remind me.....

I FEAR of being cynical and jaded. i fear of roaches. i fear of being confined. i fear of heights. i fear of small spaces. i fear of........again, we can be here till the next century if i go on.

I HEAR the sound of water falling. *turning my head* oh! it's raining. i love rain. i love being melancholic. wait, that is supposed to fall under 'i love....'

I REGRET not kissing that handsome boy that i met just now. are you crazy?! i hope to be able to say on my death bed that i have no regrets.

I AM NOT superman. wuching is. i may be superwoman.....or wonder woman but definitely not superman.

I SING so badlyyyyyyy. so, never never ask me to sing if you value your sense of hearing.

I CRY so easily but i hide my tears. raining, no astro ah? wahhhhhhhhh! dinner 5 seconds late ah? wahhhhhh!

I AM NOT ALWAYS sane. i make the appearance of being sane....but inside i'm very very unstable. heeehheee *strange laughter coming out from somewhere*

I MADE wild love under the sexy rain. nah! but just felt like saying that. so sue me.

I WRITE craps but strangely enough, i have some decent people who are still interested to read it. such nice folks, so decent, so considerate (time for some apple-polishing. heehee)

I CONFUSE whether i am a girl or a guy.....or maybe a mixture of both....or maybe neither.

I NEED a good break. i need friends around me. i need people who really cares about me. all of which i don't have.

I SHOULD make more of an effort to live my life. but i just let it pass me by. it's easier.

I START this meme not knowing whether to be serious about it or just lie my way through

I FINISH this meme still not knowing whether i have been serious or i was just lying my way through

and i pass this baton to him, who has a good head on such a young shoulder. and his english - damn terror! it will be interesting.

7 comments:

may said...

I want I want I want!!!... chocolate!
and I'm not always sane either... muahahahahaha!

Wuching said...

u r my long lost crime fighting partner! we rule again!

me said...

dear may: oh yes! oh yes! oh yes! oh yesssssss! i already have my portion of chocolate today :-) welcome to the asylum.

dear wuching: and together we can control earth. hahahaha *evil laughter* waitaminit, aren't we supposed to defend earth? but no super villains wor. very hard to fight against greed and corruption lah. how?

Ianfluenza said...

ARGHHH thanks for passing the baton to me... I will try my best! hahaha...

Cocka Doodle said...

I REGRET not kissing that handsome boy that i met just now.

Aiyah.....just now I'm in public mah....Come kiss me now, come! LOL

me said...

dear ian: i really enjoyed your version. and thanks for accepting the baton with grace. (that should make you put down the shoe you were going to throw at me :-p)

dear cock: you still 'boy' meh? uncle cock seasoned, matured and suave already mah.

Helen said...

lol... nicely written!!

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...