Wednesday, June 21, 2006

tag no. 3. i'm keeping count.

just spent the whole morning, and the night before, doubled over like the hunchback of notredame. there is, or rather are, protruding hunches, but just not on my back like quasimodo. ahhh..i'm moving away from my topic at hand. my stomach is acting up again. i can't figure out if it is gastritis or colic pains so i have downed both medicine, at different times of course. what do you figure me for? a fool?

ok, the best position for my present condition is all hunched up. and since i am seated down and not physically fit to handle anything else, this is also the best time for me to attack my tag, which was passed to me by that elusive, charming and secretive mask-wearing sengkor.

onwards i trudge.

hmmmm...he doesn't tell me what is the name of this tag. but everybody in the blogosphere seemed to have done it and i'm among the last to hold the baton. everything witty and funny has been said. i'm under immense pressure and stress to perform now........

Four jobs I would stink at:

this one is soooo difficult. being so versatile and knowledgeable, i can hardly think of any job that i will stink at. i'm such a perfectionist that i believe i will excel in whatever field that i pursue. who's that rolling on the floor with laughter out there? yes, you, the one with the snickering laugh. there is no laughter here, until i say so. especially not at the author. let's ignore the disruption and move on. i'll try my upmost hardest to think of four jobs, jussssssst to please the readers. obviously, modesty is not one of my admirable traits.

1. the rubbish disposal person. obviously, isn't it? i would definitely stink after working in such conditions for an extended period of time. infact, my clothes, hair and skin will reek of rotting smell.

2. gigolo - for very obvious reasons also; that i don't possess the necessary tools of the trade.

3. singer. oh, this is one of my litttttttle flaw. i sing like a frog. who is about to be cut open by the school biology class. alive.

4. musician. this goes hand in hand with no. 3. i am just not musically inclined, that's what nice people say about me. plainly, i'm tone deaf. and no sense of rhythm too. catch me clapping hands to music or tapping toes to the beat, you will know what i mean. whilst i try to look cool, my hands and feet are everywhere - but you won't notice it, with my cool and jiving look.

readers are starting to realise that i am taking the longest time to finish even one question. don't start to panic now. i'm sure i'll finish sometime before tomorrow.

Four pretend nicknames I’m making up for myself:

must pretend one ah? how about i tell you my real nicknames. more fun mah.

1. girllllllllll. yes, must enunciate on the lllllllllllll - that's what my mum called me when i was younger, though she hasn't called me that since i have become a mother myself.

2. ah pui. (fatty) ok, for clarification, i am not fat. but my bro calls me that. and everybody else in the family, except for my parents, of course. he calls his skinny underweight daughter that too. so, go figure.

3. honeypot. my children calls me that. since i call them honey, and i take care of them and in a way, encircle them and their lives, i am their honey pot.

4. lenglui. this one everybody knows i call myself that. why? i don't get called lenglui often enough mah, so perasan sikit lah.

Four movies I have watched over and over (and did not fall asleep):

wahhh. this one very susah since i have a tendency to fall asleep, even in the best of movies. so i shall ignore the last part about not falling asleep. most of the movies that i do watch over and over again are because my children feel it will be nice to torture their mother by subjecting her to reruns and re-reruns of their favourite cartoons, until mummy's brain is fried senseless (and won't catch them stealing sweets and other goodies).

so, 1, 2 and 3 will be re-runs of mr bean (which incidentally, i do like. if only he comes up with new episodes), nanny mcphee and tom and jerry.

there is one movie though, that i have watched over and over and over and over on my own initiative.

4. blind romance by tony leung chiu wai. it's no coincidence that i absolutely idolize the actor like a teenage booper. and it's also no coincidence that i am absolutely and totally crazy over the theme song, which is also sung by mr tony leung :-p then again, i don't go ga-ga over his other movies, so i guess it's just the warm fuzzy feel that this movie gives me.

Four things I love to do on weekends:

hmmm. this one is difficult. it says what i love to do, not what i actually do. so, i'll just stick to the question.

1. laze in bed until the sun shines on my backside. in reality, this has not been able to happen since i was in my early twenties. hmmmmm. that timing coincides with the meeting of my husband. it must be him that is disrupting my beauty sleep. and just in case mr ian's mind is skewed again, i mean by my hubby's early and noisy waking up habits.

2. indulge in massage and spa. ahhhhhhhh. need i say more.

3. curl up in a chair and read my favourite books, without any interruptions from noisy children, needy spouse and irritating phone.

4. go for a dinner with close friends. but first i must work on increasing the circle of friends first. sigh!

Four alcoholic beverages I’ve enjoyed:

1. whisky. this one you can always see me nodding my head when dad holds up a glass

2. red wine. when no. 1 is not available, i will substitute with the second best

3. beer. i like them when they are ice-cold and i am very very thirsty and hot. otherwise, i still feel they are too bitter for my liking

4. nedeh. that's all the alcoholic stuff i drink. unless you count beer chicken.


Four celebrities I would go on a Big Date with:

1. hahahahaha. no prizes for first guess. of course, after all that explanation, mr tony leung comes first. what can i say. i like short guys. hahaha. no, it's more of his charismatic eyes and beautiful smile.

2. andy lau. this is another of my idol since young. i like the way he carries himself with such confidence. and the way he is so motivated about everything. yeh yeh andy lau. being handsome does help of course, but just a tiny bit *wink*

3 & 4. hmmmmm. the list is dwindling. very hard to find no. 3 or 4. most of the time, i simply can't stand to be in the company of egoistic, conceited people who think that they are better than anyone else. it doesn't help that their beauty is only skin deep. then again, i should not judge before actually meeting anyone of them. but for now, i simply cannot imagine any other celebrity that i will like to date.

Four things I could not live without (excluding the essentials):

1. handphone, of course.

2. my wallet. is that an essential?

3. my family. oops. this one is no. 1 based on importance. i really should have thought of it first, but well, better late than never.

4. my friends. hmmm. maybe the last two should have been tangible things but i think i will die without them. what will be the point of living?

Four of my favourite foods, whom I’d like to bon appetite with:

wahhhhh. another difficult one. there is just a mountain of food that i like. if i were to list them all, i'll need a bigger and more efficient blogsite. if i were to choose my top 4 favourite, we'll never get pass this question. i'll concentrate on what and with whom specifically.

1. wahyu beef steak with hubby dearest. you realise that whenever i mention hubby, i will add dearest. this will soften the blow for whatever bad things i write about him, should he ever read it (though i have specifically prohibited him from reading my blog- let's leave this subject for another day's post).

2. at the moment, any food will do, as long as i can have it with my good friend.

3. tea, with two missing friends who should have been around to help me through my tough times but are glaringly absent.

4. typical dinner, with my family.

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. new zealand, flying on a hot air-balloon.

2. u.k., to visit friends and just relaxxxxx.

3. on top of mount everest. which means i would have already avoided the difficult climbing bit. since i have acrophobia, there is no way i will ever be able to climb up there. but it will be nice to see the view from up there. eeeekkkk, there's still the climbing down bit....so forget it.

4. nahhhhhh. there's no place like home.

hahahaha. ok, comes the very last part. who am i tagging. ahhh, i'm not going to be one of those nice bloggers who let the tag die a natural death. the curse shall continue!

1. i know he's going to kill me for passing another tag his way. but you guys really should go over to his blog and check out his writings. he's really good. so, mr ian, if you please. you can keep it under your hat until you feel like it, but just make sure i don't rot before reading it.

2. erm, i haven't seen fly boy do it yet, so i guess i'll tag him. humour me?

3. ha. two more. let's see how fei does it, shall we? i know you have just done two, but well, this one is nice cos we can know you a little more.

2. i don't know many people in the blogosphere and all those i know have been tagged. hellllllppppp. this is what happens when your popularity score is low and you don't make an effort to increase it. sigh! robin? are you game?

ok, i've done my best to spread the evil. now, it's their turn.

11 comments:

Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

wahhhh, I tagged by both you and angeliu, this I must do nicely!!!

me said...

hehehe. yes. feeeeeeeel the pressure.

King's wife said...

reruns of Mr Bean...tell me about it. Yeah, I wish he has new episodes too.

ah pek said...

you really enjoyed this one hor.

and how can you be a gigolo? be mamasan can lah.

i like to call you honeypot next time. can ah?

me said...

dear king's wife: support. maybe we should write petition letter to ask him to bring out more new ones. hahaha

dear ah pek:yes, i did. it was quite fun.

that's why i said i cannot be gigolo loh. mamasan, i think i can be and very good somemore. don't have birdie, that's why i will suck at being a gigolo lor.women sure to complain. hahaha.

want to call me honeypot ah? then i must call you my son lor. you pay money to 'siong kai' first ah. gold bowl and gold chopsticks, thank u.

Ianfluenza said...

AAARRRGGGHHHH.... kena tagged lagi... this is one bloody hard tag! Geez...

me said...

hahahahah. neh neh neh neh neh. *sticking tongue out* not hard lah, little boy. you are so eloquent. hahahaha. will get more publicity for your blog mah.

seefei said...

10Q if i do this tag it is like writing my life story...

for lenglui, dont say writing life story...give life also chik tat (worthwhile) lah...

one thing...writing blog is not about popularity. treat it like an effort to widen our shrinking social circle. like Newton 2nd Law, you need action to provoke a reaction. unless we are damn good writer, every visit we received is probably the results of 3 visit to others' site. LOL just my 2 kupang worth.

me said...

dear fei: liddat sure die die. always dunno what to komen when visit other people's blog, so i read and leave quietly. also when other people's blog got sooooo many commentors, i also shy to comment. like getting lost in a big sea liddat. mati lor. slowly sure no one want to come visit me. nevermind lah. since not popularity contest, no one read also write for own shiok.

no need so 'yim chung' until give life. just don't stop writing in your blog already very happy lor. do what you must lah, but it will be nice to know how you are doing once in a while and how your baby-making progress is coming along.

Wuching said...

3 & 4 celebrity date would have to be me & me!

me said...

double personality ah, wuching?

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...