Friday, May 18, 2007

the idiot

i am a conniving manipulative bitch.

HD wanted to reheat frozen dimsum for breakfast.

i wanted my glorious instant noodles.

i gave in....since he was cooking.

however, when the food was done, as i was taking it out of the steamer, i let it slipped on the floor. dim sum, plate and all....

.......so that i can have my instant noodle.

.......so that i can get down on all four to pick up the pieces and clean the floor.

...... so that i can have the risk that the broken plate may cut my hand.

.......so that i can waste food.

.......so that i can have one less plate and have an incomplete set.

......so that i can re-cook my breakfast myself.

.....so that i can whine here about the hot steamy dimsum lying pathetically on the floor, amidst the broken pieces. *drool*

.....so that i have something to blog about.

what an idiot i am :-p

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be hard on yourself. We are no saint to commit no mistakes.

Cheer up my lady, in no time you would be laughing over this silly mess.

Jonzz said...

*Trying to read between the lines and failing miserably*

You really did it on purpose?

me said...

dear licky: i am..... laughing at myself, that's the problem. i'm glad you understood what i was trying to say.

dear jonzz: *grins* sarcasm, my dear friend.

Wuching said...

u could've used a plastic plate :P

Cocka Doodle said...

Ya, you manipulative b.. (LOL)

me said...

dear ah pek: kekeke. someone called me? my name is ot, idi-ot. hahaha

dear cocka: *flying kickkkkkkk* you don't know meh? woman always can call themselves that, but someone else cannot call her that. *sending heat detecting missiles after cocka*

dear mr equalizer: besides the fact that your name starts with an 'e' and ends with a 'r', there are 9 alphabets in your name, you are very strange and definitely very forward, i know nothing about you. if i said yes, don't you think i'll have to be very desperate??!?! thank u for taking the time to read my posts.

besides, he is a wonderful person and i'm blessed to have him. *grins*

me said...

dear wuching: haha, good idea. unfortunately, you can't steam on plastic plates *grins*

Las montaƱas said...

jonzz, there is NO need to read between the lines. There is nothing there. Its just women! They are sometimes lidat.

Unknown said...

... so that the dog can have a glorious reheated dimsum breakfast.

me said...

dear monty: eh? sounds so chauvinistic punya, remark ini? women sometimes like what ahhhhh? cute? cuddly? adorable? sensitive? kakaka

dear bernard: haha. unfortunately, i have no dog. even if i do, i believe i won't dare to give the dimsum, with broken pieces of chinaware, to the dog :-)

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...