Saturday, June 09, 2007

wishy washy

please consider yourself privileged....that you are here to witness me making a very important decision today. it's fate, you and me, that you come just when i am embarking on this significant and momentous occasion.

my stomach is growling. i don't quite fancy the prospect of going down to join the other 5 rowdy children for yet another greasy meal. then again, it's so much easier than venturing out on my own and....worse, coming up with the decision of what to eat for lunch!! marmalade's yummy salad? a simple chawan mushi somewhere? hmmmm...i'm drooling for the freshly-made springy soba that i had in singapore last week.....but they don't have a branch here. *pout* where, where, should i go? i need to find some presents for two couples getting married and a friend whose birthday is next week too. sigh! a world of making decisions, of which i am the worst at.

i'm getting weak with hunger. i can't hold on to my sanity any longer, much less my powers of reasoning. where, where, should i go for lunch? 1-u? marmalade? bangsar village 2? midvalley? (with their traffic, are you kidding??!?!) is that why i got married? so that i can pass the load of decision-making to him :-) then again, i didn't have any problem coming up with solutions then. maybe it's the years of passing the buck to him that have usurped me of my decision-making skills.

the longer i'm here babbling, the less strength i will have left to come up with a decision, a sane one at least. if i leave it anymore, i may come up with the clever idea of going to ipoh for chicken rice. *rolls eyes*

ok, that's it! i'm going out for lunch. the question is.......where? *looking forlorn*

Answer: i went to the Curve for mee siam and metrojaya for some gift vouchers.

Rate: not the most brilliant idea i had. the mee siam triggered off some gastric pains...sigh!

epilogue: can you believe that you actually read a very boring post about some indecisive person trying to make up her mind on where to eat for lunch?! are you that bored?! comeon!!! i was bored enough to write it.....but you must be even more bored to read it till the end! haha!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

maggi mee lor! hehehe

me said...

dear wuching: looks like only you and i got fate this weekend, buddy. *arches eyebrows*

errrr....i think i overindulged in my favourite food a little too much recently. i'm feeling nauseous at the slight mention of that word.

Anonymous said...

you probably don't believe this, but i....er....i mean, we your readers, actually care enough to read your posts. glad you're back.

seriously.

(next time, i take you for lunch, ok? heh heh!)

me said...

dear equalizer: have i asked this before? do i know you?

Anonymous said...

Chew my fingers.

Mamapumpkin said...

Haha...you are funny. You are so boring that I keep coming back for more. Right, I must be REA....LLY bored....Thanks for the entertainment - even if it is really boring. :-)

Anonymous said...

nah, you don't know me....

but, would you like to?

Annie said...

My vote is you get on an airplane to the U.S. and eat some greasy hamburger and french fries on a ferryboat in Seattle!!!

I'll be waiting at the docks.

Jonzz said...

Eating is a very important decision making process!

me said...

dear licky: *chomp* sorry, i think i may have bitten off one of your fingers. :"-)

dear big pumpkin: you come into my blog and call me boring?!?! grrrrr...*swift knock on the head*

boring but funny.....i can live with that. :-p

dear equalizer: i'm getting to know you with each visit. all that i have known till now is...you are very forward...and desperate. kakakakakaka.

dear annie: *sob* no one knows my heart better than annie does. can i make a quick stop at hawaii first? *grins*

me said...

dear jonzz: high 5 to that!

Anonymous said...

have you not heard - desparate people do desparate things??

ka ka to you, too!

Las montaƱas said...

didnt know that malaysians also like to eat out. Thought only your neighbours down south do that.

next time roll up your sleeves and cook up your own meal lah!

me said...

dear equalizer: like rob a bank? hehe

dear monty: haiyah! i've cooked three meals for 14 days straight (almost)during my recent break ..that works out to be 42 meals!! i'm quite sick of cooking!

Anonymous said...

i'm not short of cash la! i just want to do you.

since you are fed up of cooking, how about we do lunch 1st?

he he!

me said...

dear equalizer: do me?! how crudeeeeeeeee! :-p p/s: i'm not desperate, sorry. keke.

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...