Thursday, August 16, 2007

me me meme

i'm bored. very bored. i'm blatantly ignoring that pile of papers beside me and i think it's silently sulking now. good! i don't care. (when i'm carrying on a conversation in my head with a pile of documents, i know it's time i'm more proactive in combating boredom).

when i'm bored, i rant. on and on and on. so, you can bail out whilst it's still early or follow the bumpy ride. for those coming along with me, i salute you, for putting your life at risk....of being bored by me. see my point? i'm whining pointlessly.

my psychiatrist recommends that i do a meme in these dire circumstances. an excuse for me to blab endlessly. i've been tagged by ms not-so-blur annie. arrrrgggghhhhhh *falls down to floor in exaggerated slow-motion*




*tears open the docket...reading instructions*

the mission, should you choose to accept it, is to............remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so: (Then highlight, copy and paste onto your own blog entry. It actually copies the website path too - liar!! it does not!! i had to do the link again *pout*)

ta ta exordinarily ordinary. *kicks the blog off the list*

1. Midnite Lily.com
2. Mistyeiz
3. Wuching
4. Annie
5. ME, me.....that's me (mummy! mummy! i'm on the list!)


then i name my victims! hehe. *raises eyebrows* let's see, who hasn't done the tag yet....


1. Sengkor. see you so long didn't update....give you a chance to post something.


2. Ian Liew. this one has been very quiet recently. *nudges* don't be so lazy little one, this one is to get you off your bum.


3. this one posts so many new updates in so many blogs, i can't even keep track whether he has done it before. nonetheless, i tag ah pek to return the favour of always tagging me......(which reminds me....i think i've an outstanding one from him and wuching. errrrr....shhhhhhh!)


4. hmmmm......i'm in the mood for some kfc.....kok-kok-kokok...where are you??


5. ehh.....how to tag? there aren't many people who read my blogs who haven't been tagged. *sulking* so....i tag YOU!!!! if you are a blogger, you haven't been tagged on this meme and you are reading this, you have already fulfilled the three conditions on which compulsory compliance is necessary. in simple english, you have been tagged, so what are you waiting for? get off your bum and do the tag! now!





on with the tag. i haven't been called long-winded in the longest time by the impatient people who visits my blog....so i thought i'll indulge today....since my paperwork is still sulking and not talking to me.


What were you doing 10 years ago?

yes, a fine question to ask ms amnesic. anybody who's worthy of being called my friend will know that i can't even remember what happens last week, much less 10 years ago. let's see, i was 26 - 1997. that shouldn't be too difficult. hong kong's handover to china. memorable year.....for the hong kong citizens!! not me! *flips through photo book*....went to sydney, visit from long-distance friend......no help whatsoever. ok...let's do it this way.....anybody who can tell anything memorable or special that i was doing 10 years ago gets a free meal from me! hmph!.....no! wait! it's the year i completed my part-time master's degree. yehhhhh! i remembered!! what a clever little girl i am! *pats self on head*


What were you doing 1 year ago?

unlike the others with failing memory (:-p), i don't need my blog archive to remind me of what i was doing a year ago. another way of looking at it will be they are ever so lucky to have the year passed by without some great unforgettable tragedy to mark it. i don't need to look into my archives to know i was grieving for the absence of a very good friend, trying very hard to come to terms with the torrential flood of emotions and coming to grip with reality. sigh! who's the idiot who is bringing up sore wounds??

Five snacks you enjoy:

this little piggy loves all types of snack, savoury more than sweet. on my 13th birthday, away from the hawk eyes of parents and spending the day all by myself, i bought the biggest collection of snacks and spent the day pigging out on nothing but snacks infront of the television all day.


1.crisps - lays, ruffles and walkers only (i've got exquisite taste buds
2.chick peas! yehhhhhh!
3.those mixed indian whatchamacalit thingy...
4.sour plums, mangoes and papayas. *salivating*
5.chocolate bars - to keep the blues away

but i love all snacks....so bribe me, bribe me!!

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:

0. another strange thing about me. if you play the music to any 80s song and some 70s and 90s song, chances are more often than not i can sing along from start to end. but i can't tell you the name of the song nor the singer. and if it's purely music, without any accompanying singer....i won't be able to peep a single word. i can't even begin to explain, much less understand, how my brain works.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1.continue working?
2.continue being a slave to my life?
3.continue blogging?
4.continue ignoring the pile of work next to me?
5.look for good investment :-)

Five bad habits:

1. i'm too lazy....blame it on low metabolism
2. i'm too critical...of myself and others.
3. i eat when i get stressed and bored.
4. i'm obsessive in everything i take on.
5. i'm too moody.
6. i'm too practical.....five only? i can go on and on..........

Five things you like doing:

1. sitting in a coffee place on a rainy day
2. watching a good movie / reading a good book....but sometimes, like now, i'm just too impatient to sit still and let the clock tick tock by.
3. day-dreaming and letting my thoughts run
4. crafts
5. chatting with friends

Five things you would never wear again:

1. mini-skirt........prob should change the title to 5 things i can never wear again.
2. flat shoes - for the simple reason i'm short.
3. clothes with lace touching the skin......i'll much sooner wear a burlap
4. i.u.d......never did, never will :-p
5. big grandma panties.

Five Favorite Toys:

1. my daughter. hehe
2. my son. hehe
3. my husband. hmmmm...
4. MY nds. kids think it's theirs but it's mine, i'm telling you. MINE!
5. my darling

phew! that was a long one. i'm exhausted. taggees, go forth and multiply.

now, everybody get out before the docket explodes in our faces!!!! go! go! go!

10 comments:

Admin said...

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzYAWNNNNNNNNNNNN.....

so booooooring geh....

me said...

dear ah pek: of course boring lah!! you just skipped to the end and click the comment button...you think i don't know ahhhh!!!! go back and read from the first word to the last!! *kicks ah pek in the bum*

zewt said...

what is i.u.d.?

me said...

dear zewt: i don't blame you. you're too small to have heard of the word...it was prob more popular during your diaper-period (yes, i'm gibing about your age, incase you missed it :-p)...intrauterine device. the flying saucer thingy women used to wear for birth control? the ones they leave inside and forget to take out years later until it's all moldy and gross?? see, come to my blog, you learn something new everyday, little boy. :-p *hides*

*pokes head back in* amazing how three words can have such a lengthy response.

Las montaƱas said...

oh oh.. she has a "darling" in addition to her husband!

Las montaƱas said...

and the fonts are so small!.... aliens can't read well.

Wuching said...

'm so old ledi & yet i also dunno what i.u.d is! oi lenglui ahmoi, what is i.u.d wei?

me said...

dear monty: my husband uses my darling too....it's a crowded threesome in this household :-p

for squinty-eyed alien's sake, i've increased the font size up 1pt. any better? *fishing out magnifying glass for alien monty*

dear wuching: because when iud was being used, you were still sucking thumbs. more like your mother's era...when u're feeling hot and looking for your wife at night, and she says iud, it stands for 'It's Unlikely, Darling'.

Annie said...

That's right, I AM the Not-So-Blur Annie.. bah ha hahahaha.. and yes, you do have a bulls-eye marked on you.. *sniff*

I'd seek medical help first off with that memory loss condition. Chick peas? what is that.

You can sing lyrics but can't remember the title? and you say your brain works? mmm?

YOu have six bad habits listed - you failed the instructions already ya boob.

the five things I can NEVER wear again is probably more accurate for me too. lol

See, that wasn't so bad.

me said...

dear annie: perhaps you call chick peas garbanzo beans there. we don't get it off the cans here...it's freshly steamed and wolved down by greedy people like me.

memory loss? what memory loss? hang on....who are you? what are you doing in here? for that matter, what am i doing in here? where is here??????

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...