Thursday, August 02, 2007

raging hormones cause poor eyesight

yesterday was not a very good day.

everything that can possibly go wrong to drive me further up the wall...did. getting through the day was tough.....but as you can see, i survived!! i lived to whine another day! :-p

was picking up the little 6yo from computer class at this shopping centre nearby. there was another 5 minutes left, according to their clock. and so i stood against the escalator, waiting and leaning, leaning and waiting, like the hot babe that i am (sorry, no barf bags available here).

a short-sighted (i know that not from the fact that he wore glasses, because he didn't, but from the experience that follows) boy, must have been in his early teens, stepped onto the escalator a couple of steps behind his friend. as he got nearer, he called out 'hello' in the most flirtatious voice you can conjure! he definitely wasn't calling his friend......cos they came together. there wasn't anybody else a mile away. that little noodle-head was actually coming on to me!!

okay, okay. he didn't get a good look at me. my long hair was covering my face. the moment he realised he was trying to pick up an aunty, he walked down the escalator in a hurry! didn't give me a chance to 'hello' back and wink at him, not that i wanted to. didn't give me a chance to shout 'i'm old enough to be your mother lah!!' after him either. i nearly rolled on the floor laughing. little boy, with your raging hormones, look clearly before you speak. brain should compute before the mouth. i think he must have nearly died of embarrasment!

i'm keeping a lookout in the obituary page to see if i have accidentally killed an innocent young child.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must be some hot Mama....My mom always had that problem. Everytime one of my male friends would meet her whilst I was at college, they'd salivate. Gross!

zewt said...

hahahhahaha.... maybe you should let your hair cover your face more....

ahem.... *helloooooo*.....

-- run away after seeing your face -- gee...it even rhymes!

me said...

dear big p: haha, that's my version of the story anyway lah. i'm no hot mama...the boys probably thought i need glasses because they were calling someone i couldn't see...and so perasan enuf to think it was me. kakakaka.

dear zewt: my hair does cover my face often enuf, thank you sir. if u didn't catch my last picture on the blog, pls refer to http://whysokaypo.blogspot.com/2006/07/expose_20.html. be forewarned though. after u see my picture, don't start seeing my face in yr dreams.

what rhymes??! *scratching head* helloo - face...ahem - hellooo.....*roll eyes* don't give me headache. i can't see the rhyme.

Annie said...

LOL! Poor boy.. awe, let him get some practice in on an old woman before he gets to the real killers - the tweensy girls who will cut his heart out and leave it to bleed.

Las montaƱas said...

no, not in the obituary page. check the local news for something like "teen was visually harrassed by auntie in a shopping centre!"

Cocka Doodle said...

Oh my gawd! You look that bad huh these days?
Let me picture this.....he was having a hard-on when he went up the escalator...fogged up his glasses too...
Then reality struck when he saw close enough to see you!! Doink!!
It was like someone just poured a pail of cold water onto him....his 'hard-on' withered and shrank....

Admin said...

heeellluuuuuuuoo leeenngg lluuiii..

does that sound better coming from an AhPek?

Wuching said...

yep, u still got it! time to try out those tight jeans u put away years ago to see if they still fit..& the mini skirts, & the body hugging low cut blouses..

me said...

dear annie: let him practice on me!? his mother will clobber me!!!

dear monty: haha! yes, the true story was this little auntie was running after them, asking for their hp no. :-p

dear cocka: i say he saw my face and immediately he cummed...oso you don't believe lah.

dear ah pek: like ghost calling me like that *shivering with fright* hahaha.

dear wuching: you are the only one who believes i've still got it. most, including myself, thinks i'm delusional. haha. :-p

Jonzz said...

Aiks ,where is my comment??!!

Did I comment while daydreaming?

Dang! What did I want to say?

Oh yeah... Don't traumatize little boys, ME!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

me said...

dear jonzz: *look around, flipping sofa covers* how do i know where your comments went?!? i didn't hide them!

traumatising them wasn't by my choice. they dug their own grave!! hahaha.

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...