Wednesday, August 29, 2007

my celebration

i realise that there are a lot of bloggers whose birthday fall in the month of August / September. it's a very popular month, as i've mentioned last year, because exactly 9 months ago, mummies and daddies were very busy getting drunk and high from all the christmas and new year merry-making.

bloggers are naturally people who are conceited and self-preoccupied, why else would they write posts after posts about nothing other than themselves, (don't witch-hunt me, i'm a blogger by definition too). thus, it's only natural that they (ok, generalisation. those that don't, please don't gloat. it's so unbecoming :-p) will advertise their birthday with a post to inform the whole world that they are going to be another year older, screaming to the whole blogosphere to wish them all kinds of best wishes.

so, in line with the guidelines of being a blogger, i want to scream to. i want to shout to tell the world.

MY

.

.

.

.
BIRTHDAY
.

.

.

.
IS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



happy unbirthday to me!!!! yehhhhhhh! break out the champagne. bring out the naked party girls. *hands everybody a party hat and a tooter* let's all celebrate that this is not the day i was born!!

let's celebrate again tomorrow.

15 comments:

zewt said...

absolute mo-liu-ness...

Jonzz said...

Oh my gosh! Of all the nerve...

Have you never read the story of 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf'?

ROFL

Annie said...

Yanno, SOME people think you were born on the DAY you were conceived. Lucky you I'm not baking you a cake because it doesn't look anything like that picture you posted. LOL

Happy Birthday OLD woman.

Cocka Doodle said...

Lets do lunch....4 sundays from now.
I'm buying. *wink*

Wuching said...

happy birthday not today ms lenglui!

me said...

dear zewt: hehehe. everyday should be a celebration, no? we need to find excuses to do that.

dear jonzz: but...but...but...i didn't cry wolf. i said it wasn't my birthday. i never said it was my birthday. i was honest and thruthful.

dear annie: hello? you missed a few lines? i said it wasn't my birthday, dear. but i'll take the wishes anyhow.

dear cocka: gasp!! how did you know? but you are one sunday too much. :-p let me go see who's birthday falls on 23/9 and i'll forward your lunch invitation to him/her.

dear wuching:coming from happy-birthday-yesterday mr wuching, thank you very much.

Admin said...

So what do I say? Happee Birdday? happee no birdday? No happee birdday? What??

me said...

dear ah pek: tweet! tweet!!

Las montaƱas said...

I remembered giving ME a birthday cake last year!

Cocka Doodle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cocka Doodle said...

Oops! ya wor.... I mean 3 sundays from now.

Anonymous said...

If today is not my birthday how can it be ME's.

me said...

dear monty: such good memory? so, what will i get this year? *looking hopefully, blink blink*

dear cocka: rain check, boleh ah?

dear licky: you share the same day as i do? really?? that will be really interesting...to find out how much two persons who share the same date of birth have in common.

stay-at-home mum said...

Why the naked party girls? shouldn't it be the hunks from chippendales?? Happy Bday!

me said...

dear SAHM: hehe, another sweetie who doesn't read nicely. it's a 'NOT my birthday' post lah, dear. as for the chippendales, i'm not inclined to the same sex type of love but i can't stand pretentious men who think they are god's gift to women, go around parading like they are hunks, trying vainly to show their muscles and have more in their arms than their head. then agn, bring me to a live chippendale show and i may just change my mind *grins*

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...