Friday, September 07, 2007

the political arena

do you know how much i hate politics?

not the parliamentary debates, government issues and ruling constitutional parties type of politics but i equally detest those as they are in the same vein.

my nerves are rattled and my blood boil when i'm faced with the back-stabbing, two headed variety of varmint. which is why i shun them. i go out of my way to avoid undesirable companies such as these, no matter how promising the payback may be. i shroud myself in loneliness and maintain a freezing exterior to disuade their interest. but i seem to have this political aiming target marked on my body. they seem to seek me out like some heat-guided missile.

please enlighten me as to why people say one thing infront of one and something totally opposite infront of others, when they know that it takes but one short query for them to be exposed? do you realise that there are never anybody wrong in those political 'she said, she said' bitching? (sorry, guys are equally guilty of the said deed but the statistics against the 'weaker' sex is insurmountable as guys have their heads stuck in the clouds most of the time. most of the time they are too blur to bitch) they all have their perfectly good reasons and explanations. it's just that what they say never matches up under cross-examination. the lawyers will have a field day with people like these. *slams the table* so, are you saying that she really said ..bla bla bla..? are you very sureeee? can you repeat what she said again under oath?

with some, it's more subtle. the storyline takes a slight variation everytime it is repeated. from 'her eyes flitted briefly to the handsome guy as he walked past' to 'she grabbed the man and kissed him fervently' and finally, 'she was caught naked in bed with that man when his wife stormed through the doors'. ok, exaggeration...but that's how the little white lie began.

the marvelous thing about politics is...instead of being the entertained listener, they'll try to rope in the innocent and the weak to support their cause. sound very much like the present election scene, doesn't it? they won't rest easy until they've got you nodding your head and saying 'yes, yes, yes' like the bobbing head doll. a piece of advice; don't move a muscle. don't even nod your head or make a single peep. the perpetrators will tell the world that YOU said such and such, campaigning their cause alongside them and holding their hands for support. forget it! even if you don't say a single word, they'll say that you did! it's a lost cause. all that you can do when you see the political campaigners is.....RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

do i look like i care what she said or what he did? let me give you two pairs of boxing glove so that you can go fight it out. i'll call the ambulance when there's one person left standing. or better still, i'll make that two ambulance if you promise to fight until both drops to the floor. just leave me out of it.

one more 'she said this.....' or 'but she told me that...' and i'm going to scream in their face. do i look like i care? get lost.

*breathe, breathe, counting slowly from one to ten*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo, this sort of things happen everywhere mah. Why the fuss? Let them talk behind our back lah!
On who has the last laugh, only time will tell.

me said...

dear licky: i never bother what ppl say behind my back. they only piss me off when they try to rope me into their own private causes and twist what i say. i don't like to be victimised. i avoid politics like it is the plague, yet it finds me. grrrrr...

Anonymous said...

I'm confused!

How can the heat-guided missile seek you when you maintain a freezing exterior??

Maybe, no matter how hard you try to hide your real self, you just still one really HOT BABE!!

So, go ahead - sear me, scorch me, singe me, incinerate me with your burnin' love ala Elvis Presley!

Woo-hoo!

zewt said...

correct me if i am wrong but... this doesnt sound like politics... just bitching... no?

Admin said...

zewt, you are right, she is just bitching. He name use to be kaypoh before she changed it. that's why she gets herself into all those trouble!!

hahahahahahahaaa!!!!

help!! zewt!! she going to chop me!!

*faster cabut*

me said...

dear e: i know!! how indeed?? that's why it's even all the more frustrating!

haha, thanks for the hot babe remark to cheer me up *holding giant fire torch behind back, ready to put e in flames*

dear zewt: the bitching is only a tool in the political mess. the 'she said, she said' stories were meant to engineer my support and to influence my actions toward their ultimate goals. it's all very cleverly strategised. or perhaps they are just bored and manipulation of the human mind seemed like an interesting game to them, for which the ultimate goal is pure enjoyment in the process.

dear ah pek: *aiming missile at ah pek* moeeeee chao ahhhhhh!

Mamapumpkin said...

Me too! I hate it when people ask me for my opinion only to use it as ammunition. I wish they'd just fight their own battles and leave me out of it. Some people just don't have enough backbones to validate their own ideas. *yeesh*

me said...

dear big pumpkin: exactly what i was thinking!!! fight their own battles, puhlease. leave me out of it! thank you, mama pumpkin

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...