Friday, November 30, 2007

insomnia

i haven't been sleeping well recently. tossing and turning in the dead of the night when all is quiet and resting. something is keeping me awake. i don't know what. my eyes big and round like the cuckoo clock that chimes the hour. i need my rest. my dark eye circles are gaining recognition even within the panda society. sigh. what can i do?

in extreme situation, we need extreme measures.

so......i'm off today to count sheeps in new zealand. ta dah!~

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

7 comments:

Annie said...

Who sleeps when there are children around. WaKE UP!

*Throwing ICE at ME*

Mamapumpkin said...

Oh, enjoy some kiwi on my behalf! I hear they're huge and really sweet over there. Don't turn into a sheep!

Wuching said...

why you wanna go to NZ for? so boring can die!

zewt said...

aiyah... turn to the fella next to you and ask.."wanna make love?"

Admin said...

two shots of whiskey and a round of hot wild sex should do wonders.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Extreme measure use by me to go to sleep is to have an extreme pokeing! Gurantee u will go to sleep afterward! Have a nice day!

me said...

dear annie: *building a snowman* dashing through the snow... ...can i have more ice please, i still haven't done the head.

dear big p: baaaaaa, too late, the smell has been cast.

dear wuching: NOW you tell me!!! i nearly died of boredom there!! u shld have sent someone to come rescue me.

dear zewt: that one, no need to issue invitation. turn to look at him already can. hehe

dear ah pek: with two shots of whiskey, i'll be fast asleep, forget about the wild hot sex. zzzzzzzzzz

dear horny ang moh: only during extreme measures ah?? yr girlfriend will be soooo lonely. this type of thing must do regularly one, like exercise.

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...