Friday, January 25, 2008

ass on fire

why oh why? why do you insist on making me fry your ass?

do you know i hate frying your ass? it makes my pressure boil, my mood foul, my fingers tremble, my voice quiver. i totally detest it. but why do you make me do so? if i don't quicken my tone, if i don't stress the point, you don't get it, do you? you can't see your slack. a little efficiency, a little effort, that's all i ask. i don't think it's asking for the moon, or the sun. wake up! look around. this world does not revolve around you. if you don't buck up, you'll be extinct, like the dinosaur. *sigh* you're a professional, for goodness sake. start acting like one. you can't expect the world to stop at your feet while you leisurely go about your pace. if you can't do it, there are millions standing in line, waiting to do your job.

do you know how much i hate frying your ass?


10:37 am

6 comments:

Las montaƱas said...

wah, so hot! that frying pan with the splattering oil. *scared*

me said...

dear monty: are you a 'yau char kwai'? delicious with my porridge. yummmmm....

Las montaƱas said...

yes, you should eat more yau har kwai! they are delicious with thick black coffee too!

Cocka Doodle said...

Give her her marching orders!!
Heads will roll!!!!

*sharpening axe for lenglui*

Anonymous said...

hmm.....

a fried ass is not a pretty sight!

me said...

dear monty: but alien yau char kwai is cold and stale. how? :-p hehe.

dear cocka: unfortunately, i have no right. i can only fry some more, until crisp and golden.

dear wuching: so sexy, cannot resist lah. wiggle some more.

dear e: you should see fried other body parts!!!

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...