Tuesday, April 08, 2008

great wall china face

*sigh*

*shaking head* don't know why i am so popular.

*ducks from flying plates and bottles*

i have said no a million times, and a million times he asked.

eventhough i know he has a hidden business-related agenda, i'll still go ahead and pretend here that i'm all popular and heavily demanded. shhhhhhhhh!.

mr stalker: will you be in kl on 14th december?

me: no lah. i'm on extended holiday.

hiatus of two months. try again,

mr stalker: will you be in kl on 12th february?

ignore message. pretend i lost my handphone. which i did. eventhough it was after i received the text message. but he didn't have to know that.

mr stalker: will you be in kl on 17th april?

me: yes. but i've something on.

mr stalker: how about 18th?

give up!!! surrender! ok, ok. *grumbling. muttering* let's just get it over with. introduce whatever product you have to introduce and hopefully i'll hear the last of you.

me: only in the morning. don't you get the hint?

mr stalker: ok. starhill gallery at 10?

me: can't. have to be on the other side of town at 12. get the hint, damn you!!

mr. stalker: where then?

me: **** (for the benefit of those other people thinking of stalking me!). don't you think it's a little tight? last chance for escape. say yes, dammit. say next time then!!!

mr stalker: ok.

*sigh* some people never get it. is it i muka tembok or they muka tembok?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wasn't that how your first bf did trying to get you to go out with him? and you shot him down point blank! you so cruel

zewt said...

draw picture must draw till intestines also come out eh?

me said...

dear wuchy: my first boyfriend ah? we were so young then, all we did was meet in school. no holding hands, no kisses. sooooo innocent.

dear zewt: ya lah, some people so blur one keh, why? maybe just thick skinned to achieve their agenda

sengkor said...

so, wht he wanna sell..?

me said...

dear sengkor: maybe, himself?? haha, i'll only find out for sure after the meeting.

Annie said...

Advice for next time:
1. Plane piece of paper
2. Crayons

3. Write - "No, thank you. Not interested".

Pictures are optional. It's the only way men understand. They've already admitted they can't read our minds.

Annie said...

oh, and STOP throwing water bombs at me in facebook. you've been warned.

Cocka Doodle said...

I don't blame him...
First time I met you also I was so captivated...follow you to the ward...follow you down the lift...
LOL

me said...

dear annie: unless it's neon and flashing, i doubt the literary route will have much effect.

u don't like waterbombs? awwwww. how abt sheep and shoes??

dear cocka: u remembered. how flattering.

Cocka Doodle said...

Woi! why so many days no update jor?

me said...

dear cocka: "fatt chau"-ing

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...