Wednesday, September 02, 2009

the sun stole a kiss without my knowing it

came back with a slight sunburn without even knowing it. i looked into the mirror and saw a woman with a very healthy (over)glow looking back at me. didn't give the reddish nose and rosy cheeks a second thought, though looking back my face did feel tighter and a little chafed. over time, the rudolph nose started chapping and peeling. only then did it struck me that indeed, i was sunburnt, from too much fun under the sun. whilst wearing a jacket. with a fog enveloping me. in genting.

how does one arrive in genting all cold and freezing, jumping on one foot to the other to keep warm and leave with a sunburn?

4 comments:

zewt said...

sunburn in genting... one of a kind eh.

Sinkar said...

Taufu skin.. Eh, genting nearer to the sun ma. So mai easier get sunburn lo..

Eh

Eh

licko said...

blame it all on the fake sunblock.

me said...

dear zewt: ha, don't hv to tell me i'm one of a kind, i already know :-p

dear sinkar: technically true lah, but so cold, where got think will get sunburnt ah? it's like getting sunburnt in mt fuji during winter. taufu skin is white and smooth...so thank u for the compliment. ha :-p

dear licko: more like natural sunblock...my skin and my layer of oil. so naturallllll.

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...