Monday, November 09, 2009

whimsical monday

if i live in a house, as opposed to an apartment, and

if i live in a country with four seasons....

i will plant a lemon tree.

a yellow lemon tree in the corner of my garden.

and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree.

a big tree, full of yellow lemons. lemons in my salad, lemons in my house, lemons in my drink, lemons everywhere. i'll be sick of lemons very soon. but not now. now i like lemons. yet i forget about them as soon as i buy them and leave them to dry out in my fridge. i'm sorry, lemon no. 1. i'm sorry, lemon no. 2. i'm sorry, lemon no. 3. and their many many siblings.

No comments:

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...