Friday, January 15, 2010

life's little laughters

can someone please tell me if the abbreviation for assistant is ass.? at this moment, my fingers are itching to key in 'audrey, charlie's ass' in my handphone contact list. that cannot be right, i know it is not right. technically, not morally. still, i'm going to enter it as such, simply for the chuckle i will get everytime i look at her name, and everytime that she rings me. my stomach tickles in anticipation of that. my day brightens, for this moment and everytime that she will call me. how easy life can be if only you let it, with only a little help from yourself. for this split-second, for this brief moment on a relaxed friday morning, i am that small little girl again.

2 comments:

me said...

you're welcome.

me said...

as in the size of the ..... errr...assistant? hahahaha. a handphone can only enter limited text length, unfortunately.

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...