Tuesday, March 09, 2010

ready, set, action!

i feel utterly exhausted, like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. so consumed, so debilitated. exhaustion that is gnawing away at the spark, the vigor that is inside of me. not merely mental exhaustion from the rough bumps that is in our everyday lives, but fatigue at having to constantly repeat myself. things never seem to get done with the proclamation of just one plain sentence. people hear, people nod, people say yes yes yes..... people don't do. all the people. what is wrong with the world? having so many things on my plate, saying one sentence one time is already driving me to the brink. having to repeat it umpteenth times pushes me over. some people hear but nobody listens. please, tell me, why is it so? i feel like i have the audience of 3-year-old children. what type of world is it when sweetness and polite mannerism do not get things done, but aggressiveness and shocking rudeness do? it is so tiring.

2 comments:

Licko said...

Don't be so grumpy...I'm listening!

me said...

wow! u r fast. listening is not the problem, it's the lack of follow-up action that is driving me nuts.

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...