Wednesday, April 14, 2010

he ain't heavy, he's my bro

my bro marked his presence in my room by giving me the biggest fright of the day. he has never heard of the art of making his presence heard before his voice booms into an empty quiet room. like noisy stamping footsteps for example, to prevent the sudden heart failure and incidental death of your sibling, you understand.

been looking for you since morning. where have i been?? my butt has been glued to this chair since the cock crowed. he threw a bunch of papers down on my table. i can give you these since they are no longer in conflict of interest. technical data on u.s. trade results, figures obtainable anywhere on the internet, if you care to look for it, that is. conflict of interest? my bro doesn't work in the central bank, american embassy and anything remotely connected to the monetary industry. what conflict of interest? you working secretly in the central bank? apparently, conflict of interest to his own personal judgement. i can't even figure that one out. my bro is one tough cookie to understand. he lets off a string of technical data on u.s. trade results. you see...this is not in line with this....and look at this...... sigh, if i tell him i trade in currencies on my whim, on my mood of the moment, i think he will grasp at his heart and collapse. the sheer absurdity that is his sister.

No comments:

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...