Saturday, July 10, 2010

legit triad

do you know what is the most difficult thing to do in the world? apparently, it is trying to close a bank account. it is almost like joining a triad group; once you have put your feet into it, don't dream of pulling yourself out again. at least not without a lot of hassle. that is what i am goinig through at the moment. the legitimate triad members are very unhappy that i will no longer be banking with them.

why do you want to close the account? can i interest you in this other investment that i have? puhleaseeeee let me go, let me find my own happiness. i know that you cannot bear to see us part, but we can not be together forever. this much you should know, even from the start. i was honest and straight-forward from the beginning. i told them i wanted to close the account, that my very intention was closing the account. there were no lies, no misleading. i wasn't the cheating philander. my lover is not as clingy!

still, they wouldn't let me go. can i make an appointment to see you? will next year be soon enough? i want to close the account, why do you still want to see me? i gave them a date so far in the future, long after the account has been closed, cold dead and buried six feet underground. hopefully, they will have forgotten about me by then. i'm not keeping my fingers crossed though.

people out there, you need to take out your crumpled dollar notes from under the mattress, from the cookie tin, from inside the toilet tank and put them into our banks. these people need more clients to hassle.

No comments:

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...