Friday, October 14, 2011

today is 14th october 2011. it's a very special day. i need to mark it down in huge red letters on my calendar so that i will remember each year's 14th october. today is known as the international-everybody-ignore-me day. hurray!! yippee!!! break out the balloons and champagne and we'll have a grand party!!

no emails get answered. no sms receive a reply. i think it's the way the stars, moon and the earth are aligned today. i'm invisible today. i sent one person 2 smses, but he ignored me until i called him up and press him for a reply. i called another 3 times and she promises to send me a form by email, but until now.............4.09pm, i'm still waiting. i've been waiting since early morning. i've sent a few other texts but apparently they've been re-directed to the bermuda triangle. i've got a list (yes, i'm getting old and i need many of those) of 11 people who have not come back to me despite my many haunting reminders. sigh. i don't blame them. i blame the world, the stars and the galaxy. today is not a good day for working. and so, i shall be getting off work now.

i will also not be working on the 14th october of every year! :-p so bite me!

4 comments:

doc said...

so what happens if you still haven't received the required responses today, the 15th?

will you extend the everybody-ignore-me day?

me said...

the next day will be "the-day-after-the-everybody-ignores-me-day". hahaha. nah, what's the fun in having two same days. on the 15th, or rather today, the 17th cause nobody works on a saturday, i'm recharged and up for the fight again. i'm gonna call each and every one of them and shame them into giving me a response. :-p

doc said...

yeah, bite me!

me said...

pacman!!! tee..dee...tee...dee...tee...dee

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...