Thursday, April 24, 2014

WHAT??? sapp

it started out with a few photos of herself. errrr.....okaaaay. you look lovely, i thought. why you felt you needed to send it to me out of the blue, i have absolutely no inkling of an idea. an aunty (who is in no way related to me. we asians call all our parents' friends aunties and uncles. go figure.) who i very rarely see, sent me photos through this online messaging app. the second day, she sent me several (hundred) photos of my parents and her. ahhhhh, i thought......the first was antecedent to the family photos. sweet. she has incidently sent the same to my mother and probably figured why not just bombard someone else's handphone with hundreds of photos (haha). pretty. the third day she sent me a photo to tell me good morning. hmmmm......running out of photos to share, are we?










followed by a cute baby. awwwwww.......





then it just got weird. she sent me photos of weird looking fruits that look like female body parts...............









and male body parts......!!!!!!!









what even??!!?! isn't it a tad inappropriate? i'm not exactly her best bud. i barely spoke ten sentences to her this year and zilch for three years before that.

apparently online messaging brings out the cheekiness in people.


2 comments:

benson81 said...

apparently blogging brings out the cheekiness in people too.

doc said...

she's doing it bcos she's free & the app's also free!!

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...