Tuesday, June 18, 2013

brain-washing



When People Walk Away From You, Let Them Go
Your Destiny Is Never Tied To Anyone Who Leaves You
It Doesn't Mean They Are Bad People
It Just Means That Their Part In Your Story Is Over!


someone sent me some thought provoking sayings, the most glaring of which is the above. it's a lesson that i have not been able to practice, much as i try to convince myself that it is so. being cast aside still hurts, no matter how much i cover up the wound. being forsaken feels so personal, like it must be a very serious flaw within me. but as i read the words, if it's also true to others so that they came up with the words of wisdom, then it can't be just me. it can't be my fault. i wonder how many times i have to re-read this so that my brain will accept it.

No comments:

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...