Thursday, March 10, 2016

some days aren't so good

sometimes it hits me that i will never ever be able to see her again in this life time. i may be just watching tv, or just taking a shower. i suddenly remember that no matter how hard i wish or how badly i want, i will never be able to finish our last conversation. never ever hear her voice again. I will never ever be able to hear her theatrically bitchy replies, smell her perfume, touch her cold smooth skin. not even one more time for the rest of my days. and the tears can't help gather at the corner of my eyes. when will i stop crying, my heart stop choking in my throat, everytime i think about her? some days i am not quite alright yet.

No comments:

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...