Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Addicted!

i hang my head down low. i am so ashamed to say it. but i have to conquer the demon inside and my psychiatrist at tanjung rambutan say that by admitting the problem, i have managed to win half the battle. so.......*blushing, clasping and unclasping hand*......i admit.......i have an addiction. there! i've said it. i am not proud of who i am but at least i can now tell the world....I HAVE AN ADDICTION PROBLEM!

when the rasa come and i'm yearning for my fix, my eyes water badly and my hands tremble. i hold them infront of me (my hands lah, not my eyes...concentrate on the story, ok?) and they are like chicken wings flapping. my nose starts running too (wah, like that can join the marathon already). my stomach starts growling fiercely. saliva pours out in bucketfuls. i cannot concentrate on anything and my body shivers. how do i go on living like this? it's hell on earth.

i have tried very hard to control the addiction. you don't know half of what i have done to get over it. i have started by pretending the problem doesn't exist, that i do not need the fix and i am not yearning for it. but when the saliva starts flooding the living room, it gets to be a bit of a problem. when the stomach growls so loud that i can't hear what Andy Lau is saying, i decided to do something about it. i.......gave in to it. yes! i had another one. i know! coward! chicken! soft! whatever you want to call me, i will take it. but.....you have never had an addiction. if you had, you will know. how it is so much easier to give in to it then to fight it. ahhhhhhh! the high you get. the enjoyment and fulfillment. 7th heaven. blissssssss. let me enjoy the feeling for a moment.........

i have tried to stuff my face full with food to keep my mouth busy and engrossed. but it doesn't work. not even chocolate can distract me from the addiction. if i had my way, i would have my fix 5 times a day......but as it is, leng chai limit it to once a week. damn! life is just not worth living man. all this talking about it....i can almost hear it calling me again...........sometimes, when leng chai is out and kor-kor che che are busy, i sneak another 1 or 2 times. what will they think of me if they know? i am ashamed. i am supposed to be their role model.

but this is not a general addiction. ahhh! i am quite picky in my choice. only the best will do. i always go for maggi mee curry. not indomie, not cintan or one of those damn pah-pai imported brands. it must be maggi and curry at that. if given a choice, i can have it for breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner and supper. 7 days a week. until the mee comes out from my nose, throat and ears. or until i die a mummy (you know, the egyptian kind) from all that preservatives. bah to all the reports that maggi will increase your chance of cancer. have you ever read an autopsy's report that wrote: "believed to have died from excessive exposure to maggi mee"? anything else will kill you before the maggi mees do, with this polluted and contaminated world we live in. so, let's hear it for maggie mee. maggi mee, cepat di masak, sedap di makan. maggi mee. hurray!!!!! hip hip hurrray! give me a bowl of maggi curry over any sharkfin, abalone or lobster preparation anytime.

10 comments:

Min said...

Maggi Mi Curry is your leng lui secret? ;)

me said...

yes lah. can make me as lenglui as now and can keep my figure chun. got see my photo or not?

Admin said...

but the lastest craze now is the bak kut teh mee wor. try it and you will forever be a changed woman.

Wingz said...

Lenglui I sapot cintan wannn !!!!!!


Ahpek : BKT mee?? where can buy???

5xmom.com said...

Like that I am going to destroy all my Maggi Mee stock. I so not gonna have big breasts like yours! LOL.

Wingz - Any supermarket oso got sell. You check sifu's blog, he got photo there. Add mushroom, dried soya bean stick, nyammmm

Cocka Doodle said...

Lenglui, if you like hot & spicy you should try Kimchi Ramyun by Nong Shim Co Ltd, Korea.
After eating this, I didn't want to eat Maggi anymore. The kimchi soup is really chi kik and the noodles come in a 120gm pack instead of the local 80-100gm.

me said...

ah pek: sounds yummmmmy. must go try. you think buy original bak kut teh and add own 'doll's' me work to be the same ah? maybe better.

wingz: cintan???? see you so handsum, taste so bad one ah? cintan mee soft soft lah.

5xmom: haiyah. big breasts very good one, you know. when got many papers and very windy, can use as paper weight whilst working. if got robber, can suffocate them while pinning them down on the floor.....shiok! really supermarket got sell ah? i always stand infront of the instant noodles section but don't see also. ok, will go and harrass the supermarket lady somemore.

cock: old news lah, cock. once you have tried them all and after some time, you will still go back to the old time favourite. further, maggi's 82g (what the hell! why the extra 2g? broken bits and pieces ah?) already make my nen-nen so big, if i eat those korean ones all the time, cannot buy bra anymore lah.

me said...

wingz: by the way, have you every heard that cintan has a catching song? maggi's got cepat di masak, sedap di makan, cintan got nothing. inferior mah.

Min said...

*kowtow* Oh, Maggi mee expert... I'm not as learned as you, O Wise One. Please give me plain instant noodle (al dente please) pull the ring off the Ayam brand Chili Tuna pour onto the noodle. Kacau kacau a bit. SHIOK!!

I must admit I'm still looking for the perfect plain noodle. I like the Cintan mi pok (the thicker one).

me said...

min: ahhhhhh! nooooooo! cannot add anything one. will totally spoil the taste! *horrified*. somemore chilli tuna - will rape the taste lah. other food i can just gasak, but oh, instant noodle.....*kneel down praying*....very holy. ok, under your recommendation, i will try the cintan mi pok (who called me a traitor?!)

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...