Monday, October 16, 2006

stories from beyond

i confess.

i was abducted by aliens over the last couple of days and hence the disappearing act. i did my very best to escape from their grasp, in a bid to return to my faithful readers as soon as possible. breaking free from my bondage, i jumped into the first hatch that i saw and ......found myself floating in outer space, where i drifted aimlessly for a few days. *sob* you just can't imagine the terror i went through. bit by bit, inch by inch, i swam my way back to earth. the experience was just too traumatic to recount.......... not convinced?

ok, let's try again. as a result of over-exposure to the intense haze over the last week, some of the smoke and harzardous content has crept into my cranium, causing an immense build-up of pressure in the cavity, a condition the doctors have termed as 'brainofoggy'. i was unable to focus and the sensation was likened to having my head in the clouds all the time. i spent the last couple of days drifting in and out of sensibility and normality. in the end, an ingenious doctor placed a low-voltage vacuum cleaner near my ear, which managed to suck the haze out of my brain and sent me on the slow but sure path of recovery. better this time?

actually, blogging is a very intense feeling. you breathe, eat and think blog. whatever you are doing, you will be thinking whether it is good blogging material and are constantly visualising how you should put it all down in black and white. you abandon all your other favourite pastimes. heck, you even forsake your job and responsibilities. so, once in a while, you just feel like the need to get away from it all....to have a piece of your life back. perhaps it was just blogger's block. anyway, i'm recharged and ready to go again.

sunday was my usual day for the 'b' game. i won't say the name of the game here because i don't want to attract the attention of people who are surfing the net for serious information about the sport. hey, here's another site about badmi........what the heck! it's just gibberish!. get the idea? anyway, i was talking to HD about the finer points of the game......ahem! actually i was just wondering why i am not getting a good grip of the racket when an eavesdropping man decided to poke his head in and answer my questions himself. who says i am not a cutey pie?! so far, my irresistible power of attraction has pulled in two hot-blooded, albeit a little too old for me, men from the vicinity of my magnetic charisma! perhaps they just cannot stand watching my flailing antics around the court and how i run around like a tired puppy. gosh! the lengths that these men will go to in order to find an excuse to talk to me! *grins*

i am pretty convinced that malaysia will soon evict me from the country and reclaim my citizenship for i am the last and only adult here that cannot play a decent game, no matter how much pointers or advise. however, i will stick to it.........until i find something else that i can do with more grace and dignity, and win HD by a far cry.

hmmmm....where is that box of pictionary again?

16 comments:

may said...

I don't even play 'b'!

welcome back. missed having you on the blogging scene. maybe I need that break too. and this time, really disappear.

ian said...

Welcome back, ah-pek magnet. Hahah!

Yeah, I would have guessed you needed a break ever since your last disapperance, resulting in a bondage by kinky aliens. *winks winks*

Good to have you back lah.

seefei said...

we love you more now that you have come back!! fyi, most chinese in china cant play badminton based on my experience in suzhou. the good players i met there are either from malaysia or singapore :-)

me said...

dear may: yeh, yeh!!!! i am literally jumping with joy! another malaysian who cannot play that game!! but knowing my luck, the moment you pick up the racket, you'll show a natural gift in the game. sigh!

a break will be good, esp since i sense that you are increasingly down these days. but never, ever disappear for good. we'll miss you too much. i've not even met you yet...so nope, pemission denied to really disappear!

dear ian: gasp!! 2nd in line?! wow, he's really bucking up! kaka. dunno whether i like to be ah-pek magnet or not...if they are those filthy rich old ones, i don't mind hanging on to the side of their arm. usually, only those sexy bomb-shells get that privelege so i think it's not too bad.

oh pleaseeeeee, don't make me think about the sexciting bondage parts with the aliens! do you know that they are equipped with .....nah! you are too young to hear about it!

me said...

dear fei: *sob* that was sooooo touching. *pulls hanky from inside bra to dab eyes*. you mean if i don't come back, you all love me less ah? kakaka. so typical of woman to say that.

that's why i'm lamenting! i'm malaysian mah, and everybody here is a good player. from 6 to 60 yrs old. with the exception of this ah-pek magnet here.

Anonymous said...

U're back, u're back *muaks muaks*

Kenny Ng said...

Welcome back, come I teach u to play badminton... I was a coach for my school before :P

Paula said...

You mean there's a game that I'm allowed to play badly and gorgeous hunky men will come up to me? Brilliant! More MORE secrets - blog, blog more. Pictures of said hunky males would be appreciated.. um.. you know..for research purposes. :p

mumsgather said...

I tell you hor, if you had ads on your blog, you'd want to mention the word "badminton", "badminton racquet" and any other relevant keywords to get the people on your blog. If they think your post is giberish, nevermind, just click on one of the badminton ads on the way out, thank you very much. That way only can earn money. Hehe.

Wuching said...

did the aliens subject u to anal probe?

ah pek said...

eerr... when you got abducted, did they try to use you to cross polinate their species? Or were you simply rejected and kicked back to earth?

me said...

dear imd: *hugs* :-D soooo nice to be wanted.

dear kenny ng: coach ah? usually very fierce one wor....*hiding behind cover*

dear annie: gorgeous hunky men?? where? where? *looking right and left* i think the correct adjective is old and nosy...but if that's your cup of tea....
man:excuse me miss, you should be holding the racket like this......
me: wait a sec, let me fish out my handphone. i need to get a shot of you!
man: wha???????
me: you know, it's for...reasearch purposes..i mean, so that i can remember correctly how i'm supposed to be gripping the racket...
man: security guarddddd!!!!!!


dear mumsgatherhehe. if i wanted to make money from ads, i would have written post about sex or sex-related words - the number one key word on the internet. sexciting-lah, sexilicious-lah, orgy-ganic food-lah....you get the idea...i will have lots of hits...but from perverts loh. :-)

dear wuchy: only for aliens, it's not called their anus. heard of the story where an excited earthling kept kissing an alien each time they meet? then one day, he say the alien stuffing food up its anus and he asked what it was doing. the alien replied that it was eating! ....you get it?

dear ah pek: all these ppl very interested with my e.t. encounter ah! the experience was too traumatic to talk about!

Jonzz said...

Hi ME, hope you don't mind. I've linked to your blog and *oops* colored your little avatar for fun to see what it looks like (ha ha ha)

Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

maybe those 2 "older" gents was watching a bit more than flailing antics and wanted a close up wakkakakaa

titoki said...

Welcum back. I guess the Aliens are not as handsome/attractive/well-built as our Ah-Pek class Badmintonions!!! ;p

me said...

dear jonzz: i'll link u back in a bit. u shld hv added me some legs and hair whilst u were at it *grins*

dear ff: kakaka. u mean bouncy bits? those u shld never watch close ups lest u get cock-eyed! hahaha.

dear titoki: hmmmmm...i don't know about that. u know how aliens are, they have more hands and body parts than normal human beings.......shhhhhhh, i think u belong to same category as ian..underaged to hear x-rated stuffs. :-)

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...