Wednesday, October 18, 2006

the uncoding of ME

this post is dedicated to jonzz and annie, and to the rest who have been wondering about my avatar but have been to shy to ask, for fear of looking like a fool. kudos to the two who didn't mind being stuck with such a label. *grins*


this morning i felt a chill when i woke up, as if someone has been walking on my grave.

as i surfed the net, i understood the reason for this unsettling feeling. someone has been messing with my picture. you know, the one in the avatar. it's as if someone is doing voodoo on me, or should it be ME, complete with pins and needles. only this time, it's complete with paints, fake housewife hair-dos and imaginary stilletos. i'm flattered, to say the least. mummyyyyyyy! i am famous now!!!!!!!! anybody wants my signature?

apparently, jonzz has lots of free time on his hand and he has come up with interesting versions of the morning innocent and demure ME and the night rocking and jiving (only, it doesn't quite have the happening look, more like a forsaken house-wifey look) ME. not to be beaten, the rather blur annie has also pasted my avatar all over her site. thanks for the attention guys, but first, you have to grasp the correct idea. i'm no stunted-dwarfed-cartoon-character. i may be bald, neckless and fingerless, but i think i'm fairly well-proportioned.



annie sees me in stilletto heels. i know we come from different parts of the world but i honestly cannot see any stilletto in the picture, no matter how many times i turn the picture 360 degrees round and round. i can only imagine the supposed stillettoes are the pointy ends but why does it start from my chin? that's american education for you, teaching one to think out of the box. i probably should register for an art appreciation course in harvard right away.

jonzz, you are as bad. levi's all the way to the head? and sharp pointy ends as legs? you people are making me confused about my own avatar.

ok, before someone starts drawing me tatoos and punk hair-styles, let me give you an enhanced drawing, to show you which is where.


better? i have a sneaky feeling that annie has long grasped the concept of my picture but persists in pulling my leg. which is fine really because i have such short stubby ones. any assistance in that department will be greatly appreciated.

i don't think there will be anybody left in this whole wide blogosphere who still cannot comprehend my avatar. however.......annie's is rather blur, or so she claims, and i do have my reservations.

so, for annie............



this is what ME was doing in the avatar. see? no stillettoes, ok?

sheesh!

18 comments:

may said...

but that's because we didn't get to peek at your feet! hehehe!

I think I'll stick to my sleeping zzzz... oh wait, I don't have that on my site, LOL! and thus I shall remain avatar-less. works best.

seefei said...

you very bad girl. how can you tease us with this?

with that sexy flock i already started to fantasize about the body that link to it....

*burung pipit quickly flies away*

Cocka Doodle said...

Seefei...I get it now. Teasing is aa form of foreplay, right?? Hmm.....

titoki said...

I WANT TO SEE THE FACE NOW!~ ;p

Jonzz said...

wah, I also want to see your face, ROFL.

ian said...

Oh NOW i see the stilettoes in your last picture.. HAHAHA!! Joking ajelah...

Har? Ms ME.. U mean, that's really your photo???!!! You teaser!!!

Next time you're better off using this as your avatar lah... I think it's confusion-free... Hahaha!

Wuching said...

u r such a tease! when r we ever going to see the real u!

Paula said...

ok..ok..OK! ARGGGGH! Yes YES! I finally see it in the 2nd picture, but I had to really really stare at it good because I wanted the first impression of the avatar to creep back in.

Jeebuz girl, your drawing of stick figures need some improvement. I can see the 2nd pic a little better. Your third picture just goes to show how crazy you all are! Clones.. you're all clones.

Whenever I see the original though, I can't seem to view it as anything else.. Weird how the mind works with first impresions.. I wonder if there's been a study done on that.

THANKS for edumacating the American. :D

tee hee

Elaine said...

Hello ME. Can we see the real u without the ghost face? Pls:)

me said...

dear may: believe me, you wouldn't want to see my feet!

dear fei: shoo! go, go. that was just a t-shirt lah, you naughty boy! *washing your brain with a little detergent*

dear cocka: haiiiii! another one! i knew u and fei were of the same track mind....shoo, shoo...this auntie's face you guys wouldn't want to see ler, i'm telling you.

dear titoki: whyyyyyy? to count the wrinkles ah?

dear jonzz: you are as bad as the above *wagging reprimanding finger* well, at least now you understand my avatar. no more short hands, please.

dear ian: sigh! you guys ganging up on me ah? why is everybody calling me a tease? this is for educating ms annie, forget about how i look already! sheesh! but i thought my avatar cartoon was pretty confusion-free....until jonzz and annie came along.

dear wuching: looking at how everybody's expectation of me is already so hiked up, NEVERRRRRR! *runs for cover*

dear annie: sigh! for educating ms annie, i've been called a tease *hangs head low and pouting* it better be worth it! but at least you didn't ask to see the face *phew* so, i guess it's worth it. i agree about the 1st impression thing. if someone has labelled you as something, it's hard for them to think of you as anything else. no matter what you say or do, they will interpret it as conforming to their expectation. which goes to show how narrow human's range of thoughts can be.

dear poochie: sorry. it's for private viewing. buy me an ice-cream one day lah. *grins*

Las montaƱas said...

face turns pale. Another ghost portrait! *runs away at the speed of light*

Anonymous said...

i may be bald, neckless and fingerless, but i think i'm fairly well-proportioned.

and you are boobless too, from what i can see. where got well propotioned?

Kenny Ng said...

i tried to use eraser to erase the drawing on ur face... but can't remove, any solution ah? LOL

Anonymous said...

Eh don't forget you belanja me bak kut teh when I go back hor... Hahahha... In turn I'll offer you my spaghetti carbonara recipe... But I think you might have already known it by the time I go back...

Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

hmmmm, nice hair, nice arms, nice bod now if only the face will peep out, oh wait! That IS your face you say? *wink, grin*

me said...

dear monty: gasp! u r back!! welcome, welcome. haiyah! sorry lah, the first thing u see is another ghost photo! wait until after halloween. i have more coming up for u....

dear ah pek: trust it to be the first thing u were looking out for. haiyah! under the table mah. u think i dolly parton ah? so big until can let it rest on the table like papaya meh! my avatar cartoon resting hands on tabletop mah, so rest of the body under table lah.

dear kenny ng: use bleach? or maybe photoshop? *grins*

dear ian: yes, i remember. i am suppose to go somewhere in dec and i don't know when yet but i hope it doesn't clash with your schedule back. as for the receipe, you'll have to come up with another tempting offer. HD doesn't like milky things so even if i were to master it, no one will eat it :-D hmmm...maybe you can wash the plates for a day......:-D

dear ff: haiyoh! all that photoshop one lah. can pull long and trim nowadays mah. and yes, that IS really my face, no need to wink and grin. many ppl have come up to me and say i look quite cartoonish, i don't know why leh.

Paula said...

OMG OMG! I figured it out! I thought about it last night more and more.. stick figure.. stick figure.. and then I stared at it just now and tried to think "stick figure".. arms bent.. and it magically appeared for like 4 seconds and then it disappeared again.. ARGGG... weird how the brain works. I can see it now. I have been reborn!... with a brain.

me said...

dear annie: hahahaha. what seems natural to others is sooooo difficult to annie. you make it sound like one of those hidden drawings behind some abstract print. you have to 'un-focus' your eyes and clear your thoughts to see it. hahahaha. by the rate u r thinking abt it, i hope stick figures won't appear in your nightmares.

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...