Wednesday, March 28, 2007

my wandering thoughts

second day back. i need to stay busy. when i have nothing on my hands, my mind will wander. what can i do? or more accurately, what do i want to do? there are lots to do....but i can't find the 'get up and go' to do it. lying in bed and hiding under the bed covers all day sounds very attractive.

my ear is itchy. is someone thinking of me?

i probably should do more in terms of helping out for the party preparation. however, i just can't seem to get my mind into a celebratory mood.

i need more sleep.......

another stuffy board meeting tomorrow. i don't have any excuse not to attend..plus my non-attendance is racking up, which means i probably should go. somebody lend me two matchsticks?

i wonder how HD is coping over there....

6 comments:

Cocka Doodle said...

How did you know I was thinking about you?
I was thinking where and when did we stumble upon each other...
I was thinking what did we speak about?

I was wondering if your name starts with......N?

me said...

dear cocka; haha. bingo! told u if i was yr ex, u'll never forget me. kakakakaka.

Anonymous said...

Haha...this cocka doodle is very funnie.

Btw, here are your matchsticks, ME:)

me said...

dear pooh: yes, that man is a born comedian...a very humsup comedian. kakakaka. thxs for the matchsticks. i'll make sure i wash them before i return it :-p

Jonzz said...

Wah, this ME... I think you need more Starbucks... matchsticks are dangerous, you know....

me said...

dear jonzz: starbucks are often followed by a knock on the head...i don't think i fancy having so many bumps, thank u.

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...