Wednesday, October 31, 2007

bla bla bla

lately, many bloggers would have found my humble opinion strangely missing from their daily posts. i blame it on my mother's teachings. she taught me from young that when people are talking, you should keep quiet and listen. so, i kept quiet and listen loh. rest assured, still reading but not as eloquent in commenting. do you have days when you just don't know what to say? be it political, dramatical, comical or plain boring-ical, my mind draws a blank; the frame of the house is here, the windows open but the home empty.

a little like my posts too. a lot happening at the moment but don't quite know what to write. (of course, it helps to stimulate the brain cells a little when i'm fed with a dose of dogmatic remarks, as seen from the chicken story). shall i post about that idiotic colleague who doesn't even know his own job and gives me a load of crap? i don't think he's even worth the effort. shall i post about that stupid jerk who just called me on my handphone and hung up when i answered, causing a very piercing beep to go off in my ear? my ears are still ringing and so is my brain. shall i post about her daughter, finally having the courage to bring her out to join our activities, after so much deliberation, so much consideration and cowardice? too heavy to go into that for the moment. shall i post about how much i hate being angry and the people who caused me to get angry in the first place, about stupid senseless pilferage? ohmmmmmm.....meditate. anger is bad for my well-being and fixating on the issue is not the way out. shall i write about my kiasuism and the 3 halloween parties i partook? all in due time.

to say so much without saying anything at all.

(yes, yes, still within the 5 min time-frame for short-memory-span chickens)

6 comments:

Cocka Doodle said...

Blog about your sex life....or the lack of it. ;p LOL

me said...

dear cocka: chicken, how you know i have a lack of it? married people have a very healthy regular supply of it, thank you. you think my 2 kids are virgin births ah? u, on the other hand, seem to be seriously lacking in that dept. perhaps a visit to haatyai will re-energise you? :-p

Wuching said...

i also dunno what to comment today...hmmm...what can i say...hmmm...

me said...

dear wuching: no worries, i don't know how to reply to that either....hmmmm...hmmmmm...hehe

Mamapumpkin said...

Mmmm....arr...Mmm...ah....Hi!

me said...

dear big pumpkin: *scratching head* wat u say? some old indian mating call, issit??

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...