Friday, October 26, 2007

the chicken story

there's no pleasing everybody.

i was going to start with a story, one with a underlying moral somewhere, but i'm not quite in the mood for it so i'll just skip the drama.

the chicken complained that i am being too long-winded. the thing is chicken has pea-sized brain, so it is incapable of retaining long-term information. everything must be condensed to 5-minute versions, otherwise the chicken will forget what we were discussing about in the first place, a little like the movie memento for those who caught it. he said so himself. however, the chicken's memory is very visual so if you post pictures of flesh and nudes, the chicken will continue to scroll down until kingdom come, till his hand is numb and his eyes popping out.

sorry, too harsh? can't afford to offend the chicken. he's one of my last remaining loyal readers, offending him will mean sending my blog to the land of oblivion.

oops, my time's up. the chicken's attention is straying. the chicken only accepts posts with less than 150words.

note to the chicken: just teasing. by the way, chicken doesn't read blogs. chicken only pecks and crows.

7 comments:

Cocka Doodle said...

You die! I'm gonna dedicate a humsap song of what I think of you!
Muahahahahaha!! *evil laughter*

Jonzz said...

Oh my gosh, this entry is so cryptic I think only Colonel Sanders can understand it.

me said...

dear chicken: cluck cluck. hahaha. chicken can't write blogs.

dear jonzz: or the chicken above!!! it's quite plain actually and explained in the first few sentences. the chicken said i was long winded. 'nuff said.

Wuching said...

the post is dedicated to Mr. Cock from down south, when are you going to dedicate a post for me ha?

me said...

dear ah pek: u go around my back calling me long-winded that i don't know of, issit??!!! that naughty chicken lah, say i cheong hei.

dear wuching: first u must trigger off that 'mildly pissed off' button, like the chicken just did. u wouldn't want me to write abt u in such an unflattering way, would youuuuuuu? *blink blink eyes*

zewt said...

cocka... you turned from a cock to a chicken eh? luckily not to a chick!

me said...

dear zewt: in my eyes, he unhatched egg only lah.

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...