Wednesday, December 29, 2010

i'm sitting here cringing backwards into my seat, shutting my eyes and mentally preparing for the force that will throw me into the windshield and end my life, as cars zoom past me at 150kmh, or rather i zoom past them at 150kmh. i want to the driver next to me that i don't really mind arriving half an hour later, as long as i do arrive but i'm trying to refrain from making any sudden moves or sound that will bring the end closer faster. i keep telling myself that i have a long lifeline on the palm of my hand and that i'm going to live to a happy healthy 100.

he's texting and doing all kinds of things aside from driving and focussing on the road. his hands are not on the steering wheel! i want to reach out and grab the wheel but that may shock him into jerking the wheel to the right and the car straight into the divider. so here i sit, frozen in fear, having a little faith because we have made it thus far, but still frozen in fear.

did we just miss that car by a couple of inches?! close my eyes, quick!!

No comments:

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...