Thursday, April 03, 2014

go figure

the cat is away, so the mouse can play....house. i'm cooking dinner these days. as you can tell, i don't do it on a daily basis. my heart is brimming with everlasting gratitude and endless thankfulness for the woman who has made my life easier. but i am doing it these days, and the kids are telling me not to. that i am making them fat. and that they prefer to eat food that they don't like and are unappetising.

used to be love was expressed in the time and care that was spent in the preparation of food. but now all that attentiveness and delicious grub equates into fat thighs, big tummies, early puberty, high blood glucose level and high cholesterol.

so i shall stop treating them so good? go figure.

2 comments:

Keyvan Abdoli said...

How wish I could cook all by myself.

me said...

the heart always yearn for that which one doesn't have, yet seldom sees the beauty in that which one already has.

nice poetries by the way

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...