Friday, March 17, 2006

kaypo lenglui strikes again!


kar kar kar kar. yes, finally you can hear my laughter.

should i write about it? if i do, i am sure people out there will search me out and kill me. or should i keep quiet and go about my business. there is no return......once i do talk about it, my identity may be exposed. hmmmm.......

die die lah.

the bloggers had a mini-meet yesterday and i sent in my spy......did any of you guys had a good look at the waitress serving you? or the captain in the restaurant? or the patrons at the table outside of your room? kekeke. i am so sorry but true to my name, kaypo lenglui had to find out more about the bloggers' meet.

now i am familiar with each and every one of you. i know how each of you looks like, how old you are (in the ballpark anyway) and your names. be afraidddddddd! kekekeke. sounds like a suspense mystery movie of the who dunnit genre. actually, my memory fades very fast (this is another topic by itself and i shall write about it another day) and by tommorrow i will have forgotten your lovely faces, unfortunately (yes, 24hour memory only).

before anybody want to thrash my hide, i just want to add that i think it is the most wonderful thing that you guys are doing. this bloggers' meet may mean more to some than you know and by going about your daily blogging, you have given inspiration and support to people that you may never know about. your comments and network may have helped some pull through their toughest time and make the biggest mountain look like a mole hill; teaching all of us to laugh at our problems and ourselves.

for all this, i thank you.

11 comments:

King's wife said...

Thank you too for sharing.
Blogging means different things to each individual.
For me, it's therapeutic! And damn blardy addictive. And Yes, it is great to establish some sort of friendship this way.

Yesterday's gathering was a blast! So are we all up to your expectations? :=)

Zara's Mama said...

No wonder the eyes in the picture in the room looked a bit suspicious..

And the fish served also.. the eye ball was rolling left right.

They were your spies lah? Sorry I ate your spy, and I think Wingz peed on the other.

Admin said...

pictures! i wan pictures of all those drunk hyenas who came and disturb my wet dream!

me said...

wow!!!!! and i thought someone will hire a killer to "sart ngor min hau". frighten myself for nothing.....

king's wife: you guys were great!

zara's mama: the fish was my 1st spy. after you guys crushed the eyes, i had to send in the 2nd spy. cost me a bundle man! sorry, the eyes in the picture....not mine lah. maybe spy from another camp.

ah pek: aiyoh! i bet after listening to scb's sweet voice, your wet dreams even more shiok lah. ok, wait i send the secret video i took from the fish eye balls.

sengkor said...

no wonder the waitress just walk around doing nothing but taking notes..

fishtail said...

Did you notice that huge flower pot was in different positions and that wall painting that hung directly over May's head? Didn't notice leh ...

me said...

fishtail: haiyah. my back up spies also you discovered!!! no secrets left. sigh! must think of new weapons for your next meeting.

seng kor-kor: aha! sooooooo.....your eyes were on the waitress the whole night! and we thought you were playing footsie with scb. one leg cannot step on two boats hor.

me said...

fishtail: or were those your spies???!!! damn! we have double-spies, working for both camps!

5xmom.com said...

I can feel wingz sweating, linpeh lampah shrinking, cocka's moustache twitching......muahahahar..thanks for the secret video! It will be very useful one day, one day.....

Cocka Doodle said...

Lenglui...I hope you didn't plant any spy camera in the gents and spied which blogger got the biggest kkc. LOL

me said...

5xmom: kekeke. yes, we wait until all of them become datuk and tan sri........

cock: like dat also you founf out ah???!!! die die lor. really no secret left. how far they shoot also i got on tape! you worried ah?

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...