Thursday, March 16, 2006

wanted! dead or alive. reward given

kok, kok, kok *knocking on my head*. hey, what's going on in there? i can't seem to blog these days, what happened? for that matter, i can't seem to laugh too.

i read the posts of other bloggers and their amusing photos. it brings a faint twitch to my lips, not even amounting to a smile. i devour joke books but still the sound of laughter is elusive. i go about my daily life, running everywhere for chores like a crazed woman. still...........

i don't even remember how to laugh anymore. er......ha ha.....har har......hah hah......sounds so alien and forced to my ears.

my friend tells me a joke:

A bear, a lion and a chicken meet.
Bear says: "If I roar in the forest, the entire forest is shivering with fear."
Lion says: "If I roar in the desert, the entire desert is afraid of me."
Chicken says: "Big deal I only have to cough and the entire planet sh*** itself."


Hmmmm.....no effect, not even a twitch this time. She tries again:


THE LONELY BRAIN CELL
Once upon a time there was a female brain cell which, by mistake, happened
to end up in a man's head. She looked around nervously because it was all
empty and quiet.
"Hello?" she cried, but no answer.
"Is there anyone here?" she cried a little louder, but still no answer. Now
the female brain cell started to feel alone and scared and yelled at the top
of her voice, "HELLO, IS THERE ANYONE HERE?"
Then she heard a faint voice from far, far away..............

"We're down here ..."


that was pathetic. she was running out of patience. exasperated, she tries again......

CHICKEN RUN

A farmer goes out one day and buys a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop.The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, "OK old fart, time for you to retire." The old rooster replies, "Come on, surely you cannot handle ALL of these chickens. Look what it has done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?"The young rooster says, "Beat it: You are washed up and I am taking over." The old rooster says, "I tell you what, young stud. I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop."The young rooster laughs. "You know you don't stand a chance old man. So, just to be fair I will give you a head start."The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap. He is already about 5 inches behind the old rooster and gaining fast.The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. He grabs his shotgun and - BOOM – He blows the young rooster to bits.The farmer sadly shakes his head and says, "Dammit... third gay rooster I bought this month."

kar kar kar. i forced a laugh to satisfy her. sigh! displeased and offended, she gave up. what am i to do?

help! jokes, anyone?

6 comments:

sengkor said...

wht's troubling u, my lenglui..? ask ur frends to kujit u, see can or not..

me said...

seng kor-kor, alas, i'm not afraid of kujit :-( skin too thick.

yvy said...

hhmmm....i MAY have some up my sleeve, erhhmm...i mean my blog. come see. :)

hope u can laugh a wee bit after that lar. :) (or least pretend lar so i dont drop my water face!!) :P

5xmom.com said...

I know the solution! Chocolates, lots of them. Shopping, things you don't need. Find someone to pick on and rant about it on your blog. Cut, dye, perm or do anything to your hair? Read my blog? kehkehkeh

pt said...

there are heeeaps of things to do, no laughter..its okie ...
how about both of us just act silly and go out and paint the town red. Always wanted to say what i wanted to say on a wall ...a graffiti! Do it quickly and scoot. It will be fun...then we will think of something stupid again and do it.... what says you, huh???

me said...

5xmom: tried all but still 'sei cheng' (terminal disease). in time maybe.....

pt: sounds like a very good offer. never thot of doing graffiti...very scaredy cat......wait, first let me down one bottle of whisky first....ok, game. let's go....

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...