Wednesday, May 23, 2007

learning to say

this post is crude and full of expletives. for those who may be easily offended, please do not read!


today, i'm conducting a class. there is one phrase that i will like to teach all of you. a very handy phrase. for those who know me really well, they will know that i have a problem with uttering this phrase. something to do with childhood scars and all. i don't make a habit of saying it...............but perhaps i should.


for the times when i'm reluctant to make use of the people resources available to me for fear of causing them inconvenience, and rather toil by myself, putting everything on my own shoulder......FUCK YOU!

for those people whom i hold my tongue and don't want to hurt, but in turn is insensitive to my feelings.....FUCK YOU!

for those who take advantage of my good nature because i don't like to scold and scream......FUCK YOU!

for those around me who claims that they love me but can't see and hear..........FUCK YOU!

for the times when i put others before me........FUCK YOU!

for the times when i take on more than i can or should, just because i want others to be happy......FUCK YOU!

for those who twist everything and made me feel as if it is my fault.........FUCK YOU!

for the times i thought what i did or said mattered............FUCK YOU!

for those who say one thing but do or mean another.......FUCK YOU!

for those words said in the heat of the moment without thinking which broke my heart..............FUCK YOU!

for those who abuse me because i don't like to say no..............FUCK YOU!

for those that made my cynical and disillusioned..........FUCK YOU!

for the things that i do......that others can't even 'see', much less appreciate.........FUCK YOU!

for those that should care.....but doesn't.............FUCK YOU!

for those who made me the punchbag.......just because i love them..........FUCK YOU!

for the things that i have given up..............FUCK YOU!

for those that think they can buy my happiness with money........FUCK YOU!

for those that think they can manipulate me with the things they say or do........FUCK YOU!

for those that pretend they care.............FUCK YOU!

for those who call only when they have an agenda on hand..............FUCK YOU!



for me, for being this way...................FUCK YOU!

i don't give a damn anymore.........at least not for now.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi, why so garang?

zewt said...

wooooahhhh... nasty... nasty... apa jadi?

Jonzz said...

Phew... glaring post... (putting eye drops for some cleansing)

I can relate with you. However, I've limited myself to 'Shit' for the moment. I only use the F word when I am with safe company for mega release.

Wuching said...

yes please!

Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

nice to blow steam

sengkor said...

tht time of the month..?

King's wife said...

Feel better now?

Cocka Doodle said...

You gave the password to this blog to Titoki ah?

me said...

dear licky: sometimes a girl's got to be fierce to defend herself....

dear zewt: don't know why u ppl still ask....it's obviously all there in black and white. all those times and all those things...

dear jonzz: shit doesn't quite have that emphasize....on the contrary, i don't use it when i'm with safe company :-)

dear wuching: haha. that is the first comment that made me smile

dear ah pek: can count on ah pek to make me laugh again huh? old man, can hold it up for so many times or not?

dear ff: sorry that your first visit back has to be such a rude post.....but i'm glad you understand.

dear sengkor: male chauvinist?

dear kw: muchhhhhh. could have written that first version of your tag now that i'm so pissed....but i don't think it's nice to hurt when i'm hurting..

dear cocka: hahaha. i think titoki would have used her umbrella and stick it up your behind with that comment. kakaka.

Anonymous said...

Do that to me one more time, baby!

zewt said...

i guess surpressed anger is the most dangerous anger eh?

me said...

dear equalizer: haha. it's a privilege to be 'f$%^&ed' by me...at least it means i care.

dear zewt: haha. may turn into one of those maniac killer, you mean?

Anonymous said...

Strange!

In your post, you used the F-word liberally, but in your reply to my comment, you were oh-so-coy suddenly. Hey, what gives?

And, yes, please "care" for me. Deeply. Ahh.....!

me said...

dear equalizer: *hammering frying pan on equalizer's head* is that deep enough for youuuuuuu? *batting eyelids*

sigh! don't you pay attention when you read? i mentioned that saying the 'f' word doesn't come easily to me...i don't make a practice of using it. that's why it was such a big deal to me when i actually used it that day. after the steam has been blown, and the air cooled, i don't feel it proper to indulge in that language anymore :-p

Anonymous said...

ok, point noted.

**head throbbing with excruciating pain**

me said...

dear equalizer: he he he he *evil cackle*

in the name of friendship

i have met up with her probably 2 to 3 times in the last 35 years. she wants to borrow money, this almost stranger. i obliged, in the name o...